Your location： Home Page > Product introduction > Wearable RFID Device Smart Glove SIR3522
RFID smart glove SLR3522/3523, working frequency is 902~928MHz, ISO18000-6C & EPC C1G2 protocol, communicate through WIFI or bluetooth two options; The UHF RFID smart glove has a delicate and compact design, comfortable to wear, and cost-effective. Wear glove to read RFID tags automatically, help workers realize hands-free, it can be widely used in logistics and asset management applications.
● Based on the New Generation Impinj E310 reader chip.
● Support EPC Global Gen2 (ISO 18000-6C).
● Low power consumption, built-in 1500mAh rechargeable battery, continuous working time of more than 8 hours, meeting the needs of a whole day of work.
● RF power setting adjustable, reading distance is 5-20cm, suitable for short range reading applications.
● When tag is in reading range, the UHF RFID glove will read it automatically, no need extra operation, help worker realize hands-free.
● Communicate through WIFI or Bluetooth two options.
● It is ergonomically designed, comfortable, good for work. Three sizes of S, M, and L options.
Hardware and OS